Tuesday 10 September 2013

Autumn Delight

Hello everyone, Jacki here today to share a card I made using one of StampArt Designs by Kathryne's new digital image Autumn Delight. Such a sweet Scarecrow wishing everyone a sweet hello!


  • My card is 5.5 x 5.5 using Gold and Aqua card stock 
  • Pairing with " Sunshine in My Soul" Glitz designpaper pack 
  • I colored Autumn Delight with Copics, you can find Autumn Delight here in the store 
  • My sentiment is by Raindrop Echo Friends Funny Sayings
  • I also created my clouds using Whimsy Stamps Cloud Die Set (using smaller cloud) 
Hope you enjoy your day and have fun being crafty!!

Crafty Hugs
Jacki xxx




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card and image. I went to purchase this one and thought I should check first in my folders and yes, already have it....it's gorgeous.x