Saturday 19 July 2014

Valou - "On The Beach"

Good morning all! 

Valou here for my Inspirational Post. 



The papers which I used are:

- Paper " white Bazzil Cardstock.
- Paper "Wild Rose Studio".


I used an image "Marika Collins" of "Whimsy Stamps".

I colorized it in the following way:

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Ink "Distress Faded Jean's".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Pencil yellow watercolor.
- Glitter Stickels Diamond.

Under the image, I stuck of the wide white lace. Then, on this lace, I stuck of the ribbon " blue Organza ". I realized a knot with a piece of the same ribbon and I stuck it to the right.


For the rest of the decoration, I added the following flowers:

- Big white foam rose.
- Big blue rose.
- Daghofly white.
- White and pink Rose (25 mm).
- Clear pink Daisy.
- Dark pink Daisy.
- Blue Lilidaft.
- White snowballs.

In these flowers, I added leaves realized with a dies "Lily Of The Valley".


Thank you for your passage here and wishes you an excellent day!


1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely gorgeous in your beautiful creative style. Love the summer theme here.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}