Saturday 5 July 2014

Valou - "

Good morning all! 

Valou here for my Inspirational Post. 



The papers which I used are:

- White Bazzil Cardstock.
- "Maja Designs", collection " Summer Basic ".
- Doilys white with different two diameters.


I used an image of "Whimsy Stamps".

I colorized it in the following way:

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Ink "Distress Spun Sugar".
- Ink "Jean's Distress Faded".
- Pencil yellow watercolor.
- Pencil watercolor green.

I inked the image with some ink "Distress Walnut Stain".

Under the image, I stuck of the white lace of Calais and some ribbon " blue Organza ".



For the rest of the decoration, I added the following flowers:

- Big pink foam rose.
- Pink and white carnation.
- White carnation.
- Blue flowers of cherry tree.
- Rosebuds whites.
- White snowballs.

- Die-cuts "Leaves" realized with a dies "Lily Of The Valley".

All the flowers are covered with "Glitter Stickels Icicle".


Thank you for your passage here and wishes you an excellent day!


1 comment:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card everything about it is stunning and what gorgeous details have been added x