Saturday 18 October 2014

Valou - "Merry Christmas"

Good morning all! 

Valou here for my Inspirational Post. 



For this card, I used some paper " red Bazzil Cardstock " and some paper "Wild Rose Studio", " A Robin's Christmas ".


I used an image " Stampart by Kathryne " of "Whimsy Stamps".

I colorized it in the following way:

- Ink "Distress Festive Berries".
- Ink "Distress Salty Ocean".
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".
- Ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
- Ink "Distress Brushed Corduroy".

Then, I cut the image and I stuck it on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Circles ".


For the rest of the decoration, I added the following embellishments:

- White carnation.
- Red Rose (20 mm).
- Red Daisy.
- Red berries.

Thank you for your passage here and wishes you an excellent day!